C-P seems not to work anymore in MS eod 7,02

It looks like it is
impossible to use formulas like this in MS 7,02  CLOSE - P.   I
just want to chart a SIMPLE New High - New Low I've done it a million times in
earlier versions of MS but in 7,02 eod it doesn't seem to work
!    Also I know that there is a possibility to make composite
securities for this, but there I have the problem that these composite
securities don't get updated, so in order to to keep this up-to-date I will have
to create new composite securities each time I want an
update.
Any help would be
most appreciated.