RE: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTER

M,

Buy something else that better meets your needs.  RTR software has a product
called Technifilter that has pretty good system testing capabilities.  It is
priced about the same as Metastock, however, it's graphics are not as good
and the programming language is a little more difficult.  Do a search on RTR
software and their web site will come up.

Dan