  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 9:51 PM
  Subject: Re: Majordomo results
  Hello,I was wondering if anybody could indicate good
  websites for meatastock can be found with code samples for formulas,
  indicators, exploratioins, and trading systems(sucha as those by Larry
  Williams, Thomas DeMark,etc.)  The only one I have been able to come
  accross is guppy traders.com, but I'm sure there are places where most of
  the systems  have been done before.Would anybody like to comment
  on the systems provided by greg morris on his Indicators and Systems
  CD.thank
  Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at <A
  href="http://www.hotmail.com";>http://www.hotmail.com.