RE: Changing bar length on a chart

Owen,

If you have a mouse with a wheel, then hold down the SHIFT key and scroll up
or down.  It will change your time frame incrementally.

You can also double click on the X-axis.  Go to the Periodicity tab.

Then of course, there's the lower toolbar.  Kevin has already done a great
job explaining this one.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO