Re: "fundamental" question

 Jan:

You wrote:
>I am having trouble narrowing down a few "must" fundamental criteria
>(that I will then pair with technical criteria) when scanning for stocks
>to trade on intermediate term trading...does anyone have suggestions on
>what fundamentals to include in this scan that has "worked" for them.
>(such as growth rate, earnings as percent of sales, etc etc). I am
>trying to combine fundamentals & technicals in my scans.
>
>thanks in advance,
>
>jan

Here are two technical factors and one fundamental factor that I have found
to be important when screening to find stocks that work well with systems:
1.  Look for high liquidity.  Adequate volume is important.
2.  Look for high volatility.  If you are right you want to make worthwhile
profits.
3.  The most important fundamental is increasing cash flow.  If cash flow is
increasing the company is probably headed in the right direction.  Even
companies that do not have earnings must have cash flow.  If not, they will
not survive.

Chuck LeBeau