searching sites

Thanks to those that wrote.

Stopping the little nasties is only half the battle. Knowing how to get out
of the situation quickly and how recover from the situation are equally
important.

I don't know where the nasty little .exe came form. Lots of "stuff" comes
and goes here. Don't you just love those Sigma 5 panic attacks <G> I'm
pretty sure that it was not from a List email although one of the traders
sent me sample info about how an .exe can be embedded into text documents.??
Needless to say, I can't find the description now that I need to pass it on.

To others that wrote.

On large sites such as the St. Louis fed sites
http://www.stls.frb.org/fred/index.html

you might want to use a program such as Search Maker to produce your own
keyword search engine ... most site engines are pretty pathetic ... and/or
to use a "site mapper" program such as Black Widow to create a detailed site
map so that you don't miss anything. It's amazing what's on hidden pages yet
is still easily accessible if you have the address.<G>

Best regards

Walter