RE: Need Help On If function

>>>Neo
The 'If' function is simply a true/false function.
If, as an example, you wanted to know the volume on up days:
If(C>O,V,0)
and you wanted to eliminate the '0' you can simply rewrite the formula as
V*(C>O)
This will give you the same result. The true statement returns a 1.
Therefore
multiplication of the true expression by the desired result will give you
the
desired result and nothing else.

Jim<<<

Jim

Interesting way to look at it but it seems it would result in the same
problem. If the logical expression is false then the entire expression would
return a 0 which is the same problem. I want a simple If Then rather than an
If Then Else so that if the expression is not true then nothing would be
plotted. I think MS needs to add an If Then expression. This way if the
expression were true then the formula would be executed. If it were not true
then nothing would happen rather than have a 0 returned.

Thanks, neo