Re: Setting colour on a multi-plot indicator

Bill,

One work around is to plot the moving average and after being prompted for
"moving average properties", tab up and select "color/style"; plot your
average, select another moving average by going through the same routine
(length of days, color selection, thickness of the line, etc.) and plot it
on the same graph; repeat again and then go up and hit file, save as, down
at the bottom is "save as type" ... select template, and name it. Now you
can view any chart you desire and view the rainbow of moving averages by
right clicking on the chart, select "apply template", select your new
template and you have it.  Not quite as wonderful as multi-color with one
selection...but once you built the template it's a easy way to go.  See
above chart with six moving averages.

Good luck!

Steve Karnish, CTA
Cedar Creek Trading