Setting colour on a multi-plot indicator

I'm trying to find a way to have a custom indicator, which plots three
moving averages, to set the colours differently - rather than all three
plots being the same colour.  The only reference I've found says to do it
manually after the indicator is plotted.  That's a pain!

Any secret method of doing this?  I  suspect there would have to be a colour
parameter to add to the formula to do this, but I don't see one.

Bill
Bill-Irwin@xxxxxxxx