RE: RSI chart value is different to RSI when explored.

Thanks for your efforts in helping me Joe. However, when I manually changethe chart loaded periods (from 1000 to 50) the RSI(9) does change but onlyby 0.0020 - or thereabouts). The differences I am experiencing with theexplorer are around 5.0000 which is important when I check for level breaksby the RSI. I have unchecked retain scale and tried a clean template to noavail. I am at a complete loss. I did try using the custom formula on theEquis site but it is too jerky and subject to divisions by zero's.RegardsSteveDo You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping -
Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.