RE: RSI chart value is different to RSI when explored.

Thanks for your efforts in helping me Joe.  However, when I manually change
the chart loaded periods (from 1000 to 50) the RSI(9) does change but only
by 0.0020 - or thereabouts).  The differences I am experiencing with the
explorer are around 5.0000 which is important when I check for level breaks
by the RSI.  I have unchecked retain scale and tried a clean template to no
avail.  I am at a complete loss.  I did try using the custom formula on the
Equis site but it is too jerky and subject to divisions by zero's.

Regards
Steve