Re: cycles

Jeff,

I'm a big fan of Fourier Analysis, as I've used it in other
work.  But I have been unsuccessful in getting it to work
in anything other than a MetaStock chart.  In an
exploration, any variations I've tried or number of bars
loaded has produced a result of N/A.  I'm wondering if you
have any ideas or have had any success working around this.

Can you elaborate on the fractal approach?  It sounds like
an interesting piece of work.  I will look up the book as
well.

Thanks!

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO