Re: OT anti-virus software

I can't answer all your question, but that's what I do.

I run with the cable modem ,a firewall of www.linksys.com and two PC a new one
and an old one (PC133)

All the email and download files are checking for virus and are going directly
to the old PC who is pretty slow..

For trading I use the fast PC without permanent antivirus, this PC is using
for
trading and need speed, once a week I check it for virus.

Both PC are in LAN, so I can transfer file from PC to PC.
By security I make backup on CD rom of the important files.

Until now I stopped some virus, I don't think my solution is full proof, but
You can have old PC for peanut or recycle your own one ,so that's a reason why
I use this way.
I use Eudora and Netscape, I prefered don't use microsoft products which I
believe are more attacked by virus.