From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Brian Haviland
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 10:05 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: virus question

Question for the experts,
Hearing about all these viruses is freaking me out esp. since I don't have
anti-virus software yet. It's making me re-think getting all these e-mails
on MetaStock and Omega. Jo Rowdy posted the link to the archived messages.
Would it be safer to go that route to follow this correspondence which I am
finding quite interesting?
Thanks,
Brian