V 7.03 new features

In Metastock V 7.03 if you open the help system there are 2 new features
items,called "new features in version 7.0" and "new features".  They appear
to be identical and I cannot tell if any of the items refer specifically to
V 7.03.

The disk is marked V 7.0 (V 7.02 did have a watermark type marker that it
was V 7.02). However when I installed it, the program did say V 7.03. The
experts seem to be the same (a bit unimpressive) as in V7.02.

In V7.0x Equis seems to be trying hard  to improve the program. Now if they
could include a better formula language or something like TAS, I'd be happy
as a clam and we would have a very powerful program.
Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxx