Wouldn't know, but I guess it is a Symantec problem which know doubt they
will fix eventually.

George.

At 11:33 29/11/2000 -0600, you wrote:
George:
Thanks for your suggestions.

I removed csinject from the startup list and
this stopped the annoying error message.

I went to the Symantec site and posted a
message as I did not find a specific mention of my problem.

Since the error appears to be a bug in csinject
wouldn't this be a Microsoft problem or is Microsoft claiming that it is
a 3rd party problem?

Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: George
Ashton
To:
metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: mswebapi.dll

Lionel,

I think your problem is CleanSweep, their is a bug with csinject (which I think tracks the registry). "Run" msconfig, goto startup tab, find csinject.exe and uncheck it, click OK and reboot your machine to see if the problem has gone. If that fixes the problem goto Symantec's site, you should find a fix there though it doesn't work for everyone.

George.