RE: Market Gurus (William Gann)

One questions how free the market really is when multiple vendors all charge
the same rediculously high fee.  However, there's a bright side!  I just
received my purchase of MetaStock that was shipped via DHL from Salt Lake
City.  It arrived and the courier asked me for nothing (not even my
signature)!  So, not only was I not charged an inflated brokerage fee, but I
wasn't charged the PST or GST taxes (14%) on the Canadian value of the
purchase.  I expected to pay over CDN$80 in taxes at least.

Now I need to determine if this was due to: Equis breaking the shipment into
3 components - media, manuals and intellectual property, with intellectual
property being non-taxable; Equis completed the correct shipping documents
(Commercial Invoice) to avoid the courier brokerage fee; I was the
beneficiary of an error on DHL's part.

Just when I'm thinking the whole world is out to get me, something pleasant
like this happens to put a curve in my well developed theory ... 8^)

Bill