RE: Quotes Plus

My
sincere apology

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of neoSent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 3:03
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: Quotes
  Plus
  apologize for the larger font but I am disabled and must use my computer
  laying down. I have a 21" monitor but it is must be several feet from me. I
  need the larger font to see. Please be tolerant.
  <SPAN
  class=140335820-26112000>
  It
  is suggested that we use plain text instead of HTML
anyway.

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
    owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
    Behalf Of John AdairSent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 2:04
    PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: Quotes
    Plus
    <SPAN
    class=910380319-26112000>quit shouting

      <FONT face=Tahoma
      size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
      owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
      Behalf Of neoSent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 10:50
      AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: Quotes
      Plus
      <SPAN
      class=290294616-26112000>I found it at <A
      href="http://www.quotes-plus.com";>www.quotes-plus.com . It does not
      appear that they support a Metastock feed. I have also found that the
      quality and speed of data feeds can vary quite a bit.
      <SPAN
      class=290294616-26112000>

        <FONT face=Tahoma
        size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
        owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gene
        RicciSent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 12:08 PMTo:
        metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Quotes
        Plus
        <A
        href="http://www.qp2.com/index.htm";>http://www.qp2.com/index.htm

        They have a 2 week free trial (no credit
        card required)
        <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
        size=3>Gene

        Gene----- Original Message -----