RE: Quotes Plus

apologize for the larger font but I am disabled and must use my computer laying
down. I have a 21" monitor but it is must be several feet from me. I need the
larger font to see. Please be tolerant.
<SPAN
class=140335820-26112000>
It is
suggested that we use plain text instead of HTML anyway.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of John AdairSent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 2:04
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: Quotes
  Plus
  quit
  shouting

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
    owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
    Behalf Of neoSent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 10:50
    AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: Quotes
    Plus
    found it at www.quotes-plus.com .
    It does not appear that they support a Metastock feed. I have also found
    that the quality and speed of data feeds can vary quite a
    bit.
    <SPAN
    class=290294616-26112000>

      <FONT face=Tahoma
      size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
      owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
      Behalf Of Gene RicciSent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 12:08
      PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Quotes
      Plus
      <A
      href="http://www.qp2.com/index.htm";>http://www.qp2.com/index.htm

      They have a 2 week free trial (no credit
      card required)
      <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
      size=3>Gene

      Gene----- Original Message -----