From: <A
href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxx"; title=lissen@xxxxxxxxx>Lionel Issen
To: <A href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: Elliott Wave &Gann
There must have been a problem at the web site.  I had no
problem visitingwww.aeroinvest.com
tonight.Lionel Issen<A
href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxx----- Original Message
-----From: "Alexandros Spiroglou" <<A
href="mailto:a_spiroglou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>a_spiroglou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
<<A
href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Saturday, November 18, 2000 4:07 AMSubject: Re: Elliott Wave
&Gann> On Fri, 17 November 2000, "Lionel Issen"
wrote:>> Take a look at mutual funds.  There are> >
TA oriented funds, fundamental oriented funds, space science type
funds,are> > there any Gann oriented funds and how well are they
doing?>> Lionnel for "Gann" funds please refer to <A
href="http://www.aeroinvest.com";>www.aeroinvest.com>> > Has
anyone amassed a large fortune, or even a fortune, by using
Gannmethods> > except by selling courses, books or
newsletters?>> as for market participants actually employing Gann
techniques check<A
href="http://www.gann.co.uk/focusres1.htm";>http://www.gann.co.uk/focusres1.htm>>
warmest regards> alex spiroglou>>>
Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!> <A
href="http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html";>http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html>>