Re: Market Gurus (William Gann)

Ron, Joe, Lionel et all,

In his book W.D. Gann Treasure Discovered, Robert Krausz tells this: In the
1950's Gann charged US$ 5000.= for his trading courses.(today that would be
something like US$ 50,000.=) A guy named Joe Rondinone actually bought this
course in 1955 and about ten years ago Krausz got this original course as a
gift from Joe. As Krausz stated he paid a symbolic dollar. In his book
Krausz shows some copied pages of this trading-course including handwritten
notes by the master himself in purple ink.
The entire treasure consisted of five courses and two unfinished pages,all
typed on W.D.Gann's letterhead and all in their original binding.

With his kind of humor Krausz lets us know that in those days one could buy
a three bedroom house for about  $5000.= So you had to be pretty serious
about your trading to pay that amount of money.....

Rgds.
Frans