Templates & Layouts

We all save our data in directories that are unique to our system and
methodology.

We also have identical AND unique explorations and formulas.

My BIG question:

How can Templates and Layouts be exchanged between users?

I have, in the past, gone into the bin file and edited the references
to directories, to match mine. It works, except where the file names
are extraordinarily long.

Is there a know tool to facilitate this transfer of "work".

Maybe a plug in that shows the "hardware" variables and allows changes
while preserving the Template or Layout.

-= Chris ß =-
Using PSM/MetaStock/SpeedResearch/Agent