Von: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Lionel Issen
Gesendet: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 22:52
An: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Market Gurus

<snip>
Gann deliberately wrote in the obscure style of  some professional mystics
and some academicians who work hard at hiding the fact that they may not
have much to hide. I find it hard enough to learn something new without it
being made difficult.

When I was a child it was said that only 4 people in the world understood
Einstein's theories.  When Einstein was asked about this he laughed and said
that he had personally met at least 600 people who fully understood his
theories. Almost any subject can be made understandable to a lay person if
the speaker will make an effort to do so.
Lionel Issen