Re: EasyLanguage translation

Adam,

Yes, thanks.  It does make sense.  I did a good bit of messing around
with my sample data to make sure...to convince myself.  I've also come
away convinced that there's no better way to really learn the formula
language without fiddling around and staring at it for a while.

Thanks again for your insights!

Dave Nadeau