Re: EasyLanguage translation

Dave,
  Both are codes will plot the same
unless the first bar of the new day is Higher (or
lower) than the highest (or lowest) bar of the
previous day...then your code will record
the first bar of the new day as the high (or
low). Your code plots exactly as mine on your
charts because none of the first bars of the
day are higher or lower than the Highs and lows of the previous
days.

Here is the part of your code that record the
Highs:

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
HHY:=(HighestSince(2,NewDay,H)
I have Highlighted the changes (in bold face)
that should correct the problem:

HHY:=Ref(HighestSince(1,NewDay,H),-1);

I hope I am making sense?
    Adam Hefner