From: "Sean Taylor" <<A
href="mailto:sean.taylor@xxxxxxxx";><FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>sean.taylor@xxxxxxxx<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>>
To: "Metastock List" <<A
href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";><FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 10:48
AM
Subject: Daft question - Prime
Rate
<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2>> I've been reading of the relationship between Interest rates (Prime
rate)> and say the S&P500.> > Sorry for my ignorance,
but is the Interest rate available anywhere for> download.  Does it
have a symbol?> I am using Reuters Datalink but can't find anything
resembling 'interest> rate'.> > Steven Achelis - 'Technical
Analysis from A to Z' suggests using the Prime> Rate with it's 50wk MA to
identify bullish/bearish periods in the S&P 500.> > As you can
probably tell, I'm fairly new to this.  Any help would be>
gratefully received.> > Thanks,> Sean> >