FW: Lonnie, Yahoo data program questions

Lonnie Lepptllepp@xxxxxx
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Lonnie Lepp
[mailto:tllepp@xxxxxx]Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 12:55
AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: Lonnie, Yahoo
data program questions
When I
used the Stock Prices Program this is what I did
<SPAN
class=015173105-10112000>
1 made
sure I had a connection to internet
2
Clicked the Stock prices icon
3
Filled in the name and Pass code
4
Since I had written a list of symbols to download the program downloaded about
30 symbols
5 I
opened MS Downloader
6
Converted the Stock Prices data into MS Dat
<SPAN
class=015173105-10112000> 7 MS had no trouble reading its own
data
<SPAN
class=015173105-10112000>
Good
Luck

I am
now using TC200 for my scanning and data for MS
Lonnie Lepptllepp@xxxxxx

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Songyun FoxSent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 11:20
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Lonnie, Yahoo
  data program questionsHello
  Lonnie.
  Can you convert dat to MS using down
  loader???
  Songyun
  Lonnie Lepp wrote:
  Yes I Do
    I never adjusted for splits
    Developer also helped me  on 2  different computers by email
    within 24 hours of my plea for help
    Lonnie Lepp tllepp@xxxxxx
    -----Original Message----- From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [<A
    href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
    Behalf Of Tom Sprunger Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 7:09 PM To:
    metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: lonnie, Yahoo data program questions
    Do you use this program?  Any problems or issues?
    How do you adjust your historical data when a stock splits?
    Tom ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lonnie Lepp"
    <tllepp@xxxxxx> To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent:
    Monday, October 30, 2000 4:47 PM Subject: RE: StockPrice retrieval
    program
    href="http://www.u2ecom.com/StockPrices.htm";>http://www.u2ecom.com/StockPrices.htm