Re: Archive ?

Everyone,

There is an archive of the Metastock list, and others, here:-
http://purebytes.com/archives/

-Neal.

At 12:33 PM 10/29/00 -0800, jhmtn wrote:
Hello
all,

I've been on the list for some 6 months now and
Haven't posted that much, although I did try to generate a Metastock
Indicator for the Wood's Volume Float which efforts I did share with the
list.

My question is does this mail list have an
archive that I can access?  I just recently sufferred a total loss
of information on both my main disk drives and mirrored backup
drives.  Due this, I lost mcuh good info (in addition to my volume
float indicator) and I want to somehow recapture the info.

So is there a browseable archive similar to
that on eGroups?

Thanks, .......... John