Re: Long Bond Continuous Contract Symbol???

Chip,

I should also add that you are probably best off with a true futures data provider
like CSI. They did a great job of back-adjusting the continuous contract to reflect
the change in the underlying security.

Claud

--
http://pw1.netcom.com/~claudb/

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\ClaudB9.vcf"