Long Bond Continuous Contract Symbol???

Grrr...

Does anyone know the Reuters Datalink symbol to use for the price of the US Long Bond?

I had been using "@:2ZBcl#I" - the continuous contract - for the past 10 months without problems.
Last week, that symbol went away somehow.  Being a bit of a novice when it comes to futures, I figured something rolled
over somewhere and I needed to use a different symbol.  I went to the Equis support website and installed the latest
symbol file upgrade for The Downloader and then created a new symbol from "New Security/Lookup" dialog using the
"Futures (DataLink Symbols)" selection.  This time it generated "@:UScl#I" which appeared to work fine (this was last
Monday).  I then spent several hours recreating my bond-based charts with this new dataset (grrr... don't get me
started).  After that work was done, things seemed to be back to normal and the charts were updated with the new data
just fine.

Until...

Today, The DownLoader is telling me that both symbols are "invalid" and there is no new update for the symbol files on
the support site.  I give up.  All I want is a symbol (any symbol!) that I can use for the price (not the yield) of the
30-year US Treasury Bond on a continuous basis.  Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Happy Y2K,
Chip

P.S.  This is all with the EOD version of Metastock 6.52 and version 7.0 of The Downloader.  All of my other stock
symbols downloaded just fine.