Re: tasc article 09.98 on atr

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:43:49 -0800, you wrote:

>Early indiscretions come back to haunt me.  There was a problem with this code and I
>posted a revision, but no longer have the original.  Will try to work it out.
>
>Harvey Pearce
>===========================
>
>Christian Baude wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 08:22:54 +0100, mensur  wrote:
>>
>> >does anyone have the codes for the atr, used on the article from andrew abraham?
>>
>> >From my archives.  This was originally written by Harvey Pearce, a
>> contributor to this SIG.   FWIW, I've not tested it.
>>
>> -= Chris ß =-
>> Using MetaStock/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000/PSM
>> Trading the Trend (TTT) - by Andrew Abraham, TASC 9/1998, was about ...

Harvey, I apologized for this posting.

We (meaning the individuals taking someone else's work) do have to do
our homework to understand the logic, and improve on the system.

As a caveat, I did mention it was "untested".

Hopefully, the readers will not take this as freedom to contact you
with questions, but rather, will improve on the system and post their
results, and credit your beginnings in this TTT system.