Re: metastock-digest V1 #807

<x-html><HTML>
Thanks Ton for

<P>http://www.trading-ideas.com/guide/technical.html

<P>But don't miss also

<P>http://www.trading-ideas.com

<P>for interesting charts and informations like breakouts, new highs, etc.
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>Pierre Tremblay
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>------------------------------

<P>Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 23:49:36 +0100
<BR>From: "A.J. Maas" &lt;anthmaas@xxxxxxxxx>
<BR>Subject: Trading-ideas-com

<P>FWIW

<P>Regards,
<BR>Ton Maas
<BR>ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<BR>Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
<BR>note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
<BR>http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas

<P>http://www.trading-ideas.com/guide/technical.html

<P>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>