Re: Linking DDE to Metastock ? / dynastore

This software stimulates DBC Signal datafeed for DDE links.The datafeed can be from
any  DDE source.It makes Metastock or TS think being connected to DBC.
I have also tried Dynastore and Omnicom without success.(The people at the help desks
don't even bother to answer emails)Furthermore these programs need 2 free com ports.
which is not the case for Metaserver RT.
Wish Merry Christmas to the List and the Holy Grail in the next millenium.

Demir Dinc