Re: Metastock Pro V 7.0 custom indicators problems

What a sensable discission upfront should always be when upgrading
the indicators+explorations+systests:
1. Make backups with the IndBuilder's "export" tool
2. But do not ever forget to ALSO "export" them to TEXT files(eg Copy+Paste).
3. Note that with the automating Tools/Links that I have send to the List in the past,
    eg the ScriptIt+AutoIT programs, it is a peace of cake to accomplish this.

Now when you've upgraded and noticed that the IndBuilder's Import/Export tool
AGAIN (has happened to me several times as well) made a mess of your stuff, than
all you only have to do is COPY+PASTE the TEXT back into the program; again
very easy to do using the above  -ALWAYS-   CORRECT FUNCTIONING automatingTools.

(See my Homepage for info on the automating Tools)

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas

cc - suggestions@xxxxxxxxx