Templates

Hello there:

I would appreciate if you could help me with this problem:

I have been using a certain default template to view stock charts.  I decided to
change the default template and use another default template.  However,  the
stock charts don't use that new default template.  Only charts of new stocks are
effected by this new default template.  Is there any way for old stock charts to
be opened automatically using the new default template?

Thanking you in advance

Stavros