Re: Alphabetical Order

> -click the "Names" radiobutton
> -click the "Names" top bar to alphabetically rank this Folders contents by Name
> or
> -click the "Symbols" radiobutton
> -click the "Symbols" top bar to do the same for Symbols

while we're at it:

***Case sensitive***

first      : program will rank all the secs with Capital letters
                  (all secs with Caps letters for FIRST PART of name contents)
second: program will rank all the secs with Small leters
                  (all secs with Small letters for FIRST PART of name contents)

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas