Re: Printing Charts with version 6.52 - ATTN: Bill

No, it's not EOD, but it should be the same except for that real-time thing.
Wish I could tell you if my print problems went away because I'm using 7.0, or
because I am using a 3 year old Canon, but I really don't know.  I'm not really
sure what version I was using when I first noticed the problem.  It may have been
6.52, but then it may have been 6.5.  I suppose you verified that the newest
driver # actually got installed properly by going into your printer's
properties|paper|ABOUT screen.  I think the first time I installed my new driver,
for some reason the correct one didn't get installed, so next time I used the
Browse button during the install process to manually select the correct one.

Ken