RE: Printing Charts with version 6.52 - ATTN: Bill

I've compiled a list of users who have complained about this problem.
Hopefully I have included everyone, if not they should make it a point to
reply to Equis' survey to assist in fixing this problem.

The individual's who have mentioned problems with their Metastock software
6.52 are:

wcmgt@xxxxxxx, arsk0jn@xxxxxxx, babakid@xxxxxxxxxxx, wlake@xxxxxxxxx,
bruceka@xxxxxxxx, tstrickland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ms-irb@xxxxxxxxx,
linoaalessi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baudecb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, stubner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
chipa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wander@xxxxxxxx, anthmaas@xxxxxxxxx,
jehardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is 14 (and I believe there are more).  If you could reply with a list
of those 9 that have replied, maybe we could get the remaining to respond
to your survey.  P.S.  I do not believe that my list is complete.