Re: Printing Charts with version 6.52

Thanks, Bill, for your reply but I think you are missing the point most of us
are making. It is:
1. There was no problem printing graphs with Metastock 6.5.
2. There now is a problem printing graphs with Metastock 6.52.
3. I think you will agree that Metastock should provide a version of 6.5 that
corrects the Y2K problem without causing problems in other areas.

Bill, that's all we're asking for: A version of Metastock that corrects the
Y2K problem and not negatively affect anything else. We shouldn't have to buy
ver. 7.0 to get this.
Don't you agree?
Sincerely,
Joe Nemecek