From: Owen Davies [mailto:owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 26, 1999 9:33 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Indicator lines

Just got MetaStock Pro 7.  It's been years since I last
used MS, and I can't remember how to program lines
in indicators so that they stay there permanently.  It's
getting annoying having to add OB/OS lines every time
I pull down one of my oscillators.  Can anyone remind me
how to stick them to the oscillator for good?

Many thanks.

Owen Davies