Re: Printing Charts with version 6.52

Just to give you an update (especially for those of you that are also
having printer problems), I contacted Equis and they informed me that my
printer driver (which apparently effects the Print Preview section) is no
longer sufficient for Metastock charts.  Although I do have the printer
driver for Windows 95, it is too old for Metastock & I'll need a newer
printer.  If anyone has a "newer" printer, I'd love to hear if you have
similar problems.  A new printer can be expensive - especially if it
doesn't solve my problem.  Thanks again.