Re: Printing Charts with version 6.52

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Printing Charts with version 6.52
  • From: wander@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:48:24 -0800

Heidi,

This has happened to me on both my pc's, which are as different as night and day...with the exception of the printer/driver.  I have the latest drivers for both printer and video card.  Whenever I run into this problem, the only way I can get it to print is to close/reopen Metastock.   If you're curious, the next time this happens try choosing Print Preview, then zoom in as much as it will allow you.  Look up at the top of the preview window and see if the chart is actually there.....just compressed about 500 times normal size.  That's the case here, and it is very similar to a Metastock text printing problem I had in an earlier version back in '97.  That problem disappeared....after I had exchanged some faxes with Equis support....with the release of the next Metastock version.  If closing and reopening MS doesn't help, I guess as a last resort you could copy/paste the non printing charts into another program that can handle graphics...like Word.  But that would get old in
a hurry.

BTW, I use a Canon, which is similar to HP.

Good luck,
Ken