Re: Support = required

It appears that Equis is continuing to shoot themselves in the foot.

Lionel
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Baude" <BAUDECB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: Support = required

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 00:15:25 +0100, Ton Maas wrote:

>2. Why do the MetaStock and Downloader programs on 'Run' do
> not have any command line Switches/Parameters ?

This is a serious issue that Equis elected not to bring into its new
releases of the DownLoader (the previous DOS versions 4.xx had that
feature).

Due to this lapse, I no longer subscribe to an on-line Equis approved
data provider.  I use to collect RAW non MS format data from that
provider. It was them command line split between two TA programs.

This was not acceptable.  I'm now using TC2000 and FastTrack.
However, I do not use the TA portion of TC2000.

-= Chris ß =-
Using MetaStock/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000/PSM