RE: Using VB to access Metastock data

Guy,  Richard Bone and List

I'm writing a VB program to test some formulas for Steve and there are a couple
of ways to get data into VB.  First get the data out of MetaStock and into a
more usable format - open a chart in MetaStock, click on the graph line, right
click on the graph line, click copy, open Microsoft Note Pad, click paste, or
open a spreadsheet program and click paste, save file as .txt.  VB can open and
read the comma delimited text (.txt) file with no problems.  You can also
incorporate a spreadsheet into VB directly and paste the above data into this
spreadsheet, then perform any calculations on the data.

Contact me privately for more information or if you want to purchase a VB
program to do this.

Don
Web developer
Visual Basic programmer