Re: Metastock.gif

msw652.exe  should be 4.72 MB.Maybe your file is corrupt.Try to download again.You don't need to put the patch in any particular folder before installing. If you cannot install the patch again you have to uninstall Metastock and delete every single registry key related.Than install Ms and the patch again. Or you can buy the upgrade on CD for $ 10.   Demir   Bill G Bolumen wrote: Attached is the MSWIN directory with the file msw652.exe at 4498kb on it.  I got the file from the EOD MS which is what I have, that is MS6.5 EOD.  However, it appears not to work.  Am I supposed to put it in some other directory for it to work?I tried under C:\Equis, etc. and none would work.  Perhaps there was something wrong with the file that I downloaded and maybe I should try again.  Does Equis look into this forum to give us some help?Thanks,Bill ----- Original Message -----From: Christian Baude To: Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 9:33 PMSubject: Re: Upgrade On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:20:14 -0500, you wrote: >I know I am blind but I cannot find it in this site(http://www.equis.com) You have to dig deeper into the server.  Try: http://www.equis.com/customer/support/files/updates.html -= Chris ß =- Using MetaStock/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000/PSM