Re: formulas

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:37:24 -0600, you wrote:

>A few days ago it was listed on amazon.com and bn.com,  then last night
>these entries were gone from these sites.  I had also seen it in a book
>store not too long ago.

>I did find the "Microsoft Excel 97 step by Step"  as a 2 vol set it lists
>for$50, as 2 separate volumes its 60$ or 65$.  At a first glance, it may
>suit my needs.

FWIW, I did buy a couple of items from www.elgrande.com at a very good
price. The service was excellent, got the book in one week.  Albeit,
before shopping there, I read a message on the stock board that
someone waited over 30 days for a book. (Maybe it was back-ordered?).

Anyway, the prices are good, and I was satisfied with the turn around.

-÷ Chris ß ÷-