From: Walter Lake <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: formulas

Hi Lionel

I don't think that she did an Excel 97 book.

Here's Dr. Cottingham's listings from Sybex:

Excel 2000 Developer's Handbook
By Marion Cottingham
ISBN: 0782123287

Microsoft Office 2000 Developer's Set
By Susann Novalis, Guy Hart-Davis, and Marion Cottingham
ISBN: 0782125794

The Excel "in-cell" code and VBA code is the same as 97.

I use Excel 97 and 2000 VBA reference books interchangeably. Luckily, I
found a book store that sells them by the pound <G>

Best regards

Walter

PS: The Excel 97 Developer's Handbook version that I have is not being
shown
as a separate volumn but only as a set of 4 books:

Microsoft® Office 97, Developer Edition, Resource Library
 by Microsoft Corporation
Pages  1888
Disk  1 CD
Level  Int/Adv
 Release   6/11/97
Price  99.99 US
ISBN#  1-57231-606-3

The MICROSOFT EXCEL 97 DEVELOPER'S HANDBOOK contains more than 650 pages
and
13 chapters in four sections:
Introduction to Microsoft Excel objects and Microsoft Visual Basic for
Applications
Developing information systems and designing custom interfaces
Database access, messaging, and built-in features of Microsoft Excel
Integrating with other applications, the Web, and other topics