Re: RegClean2.1

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>You must have had a few bad lines.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>There are several sites to download from (C-Net is one of
them), but on his homepage</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>the maker made it clear </FONT><FONT size=2>that always the
latest version of the program will be available</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>on his site (only) :</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>HOW TO GET LATEST VERSION?<BR>Come to my web site. <BR><A
href="http://www.saunalahti.fi/jv16/";>http://www.saunalahti.fi/jv16/</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Go to the "download.html" page </FONT><FONT size=2>and click
the download link (somewhere&nbsp;halve down the page)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2><A
href="http://www.saunalahti.fi/jv16/RegCleaner.exe";>http://www.saunalahti.fi/jv16/RegCleaner.exe</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and download, while checking your 'gauges' for any
disrubtances (it should not take that long to download). </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>The downloaded WinRAR&nbsp;self extracting exe file is then
275 kB and once run, will </FONT><FONT size=2>extract itselve</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>to a folder of your choise.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Then, the program's exe itself, once "unfolded", is 428 kB (v
2.1.3.133).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,<BR>Ton Maas<BR><A
href="mailto:ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A><BR>Dismiss the
".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and<BR>note the new address
change. Also for my Homepage<BR><A
href="http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas";>http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV
  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
  Ed Hancock
  </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A
  href="mailto:metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>MetaStock List</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> maandag 8 november 1999 0:15</DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> RegClean2.1</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=2>RegClean looked like the answer to a dream. I have
  downloaded it a couple of times, but when trying to execute the program I get
  the message "Archive Broken".</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=2>Anyone else having this problem?</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=2>Ed</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Nov 07 17:10:14 1999