RegClean2.1

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>RegClean looked like the answer to a dream. I have downloaded
it a couple of times, but when trying to execute the program I get the message
"Archive Broken".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Anyone else having this problem?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Ed</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Nov 07 16:10:14 1999