Re: Data provider

At 19:56 4/11/99 +0100, Marco wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there somebody that can advise me about reliable data provider of
> Metastock /ASCi  eod data for French, Deutch market? I am interested in
> historical series and daily updating as well. Any help would be greately
> appreciated
>
> Regards

Hi, do you understand french or dutch ?

- If yes for french, then go to Onelist.Com and search using the "AT-France" or
"Metastock" keywords. On Usenet : fr.misc.finance. There are some free
providers providing a Metastock Downloader readable ASCII format (Les Echos,
Oxane, ao).

- if yes for dutch, then Usenet nl.beurs will help. I cannot remember exactly
provider names in The Netherlands. You might try FIBBS, Nedkoers (unless they
are the same), TijdBeursMedia.

Alain